Rat Trap Pendant Silver
- FREE SHIPPING on Orders $100+
- Heirloom Quality Drip
- 100% Sterling Silver
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
If there's one thing we hate, it's a rat. The Rat Trap Pendant was sculpted to show what happens when you snitch on the homies. The entire piece is covered in detail, from the ultra-fine tail, to the woodgrain trap, complete with spring spirals. This one is a personal favorite that never leaves my neck.
• Designed and Finished in Brooklyn, NY
• Cast With 5.0 Grams of Solid Sterling Silver
• NO RATS Engraved & PF Logo on Rear
• 925 Embossed Bale
• Custom PU Leather Carrying Pouch & Embossed Box
• Heirloom Quality Drip (your kids won't be snitches!)
• NOTE: Pendant is Individually Unless Chain Option is Selected
• NOTE: If you purchase the pendant by itself, it will only fit on 3mm and under chains. It will not fit anything above 3mm.
Sterling silver is a precious metal that can tarnish when exposed to water, sweat, bleach, and other industrial chemicals. But don't worry, with a little additional care you can have a piece that will shine for a lifetime!
• Always store in the included PU leather pouch, in a cool / dry place
• Avoid exposure to water and sweat
• After wear, clean with dish soap and water, dry thoroughly before storage
• If you notice signs of tarnish or wear, use a light silver cleaner and avoid any solution which requires the piece to be fully submerged. If done incorrectly this can damage the piece.
FEARS 925 pieces are subject to a distinctive return / refund policy separate from standard Personal Fears pieces. Since this line is crafted from precious metals,all sales are final.
FEARS 925 pieces are cast in solid 925 sterling silver, which is a combination of 92.5% pure silver + 7.5% copper used to intensify luster. This combination of metals has proven to be the perfect durability for high-end jewelry, but it is important to remember that silver is a very soft metal and can scratch and / or bend easily. These pieces are not meant to be worn during physical activity. Treat these pieces with care and consideration, and know that the natural aging that occurs over time only makes them better.