Sterling Silver 3mm Cuban Chain
- FREE SHIPPING on Orders $100+
- Heirloom Quality Drip
- 100% Sterling Silver
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
This chain is the humblest brag. Its literally like wearing designer socks. You got it for you and you know whats good. Also, the second your shirt comes off, they gonna know. TRUST, they gonnnnnnna knowwwwwww.
• Designed and Finished in Brooklyn, NY
• Cast With 11 Grams of Solid Sterling Silver
• FEARS 925 Engraved Clasp
• Custom PU Leather Carrying Pouch & Embossed Box
• Heirloom Quality Drip (cuban b!)
• NOTE: This is the only chain that will fit FEARS 925 pendants.
Sterling silver is a precious metal that can tarnish when exposed to water, sweat, bleach, and other industrial chemicals. But don't worry, with a little additional care you can have a piece that will shine for a lifetime!
• Always store in the included PU leather pouch, in a cool / dry place
• Avoid exposure to water and sweat
• After wear, clean with dish soap and water, dry thoroughly before storage
• If you notice signs of tarnish or wear, use a light silver cleaner and avoid any solution which requires the piece to be fully submerged. If done incorrectly this can damage the piece.
FEARS 925 pieces are subject to a distinctive return / refund policy separate from standard Personal Fears pieces. Since this line is crafted from precious metals,all sales are final.
FEARS 925 pieces are cast in solid 925 sterling silver, which is a combination of 92.5% pure silver + 7.5% copper used to intensify luster. This combination of metals has proven to be the perfect durability for high-end jewelry, but it is important to remember that silver is a very soft metal and can scratch and / or bend easily. These pieces are not meant to be worn during physical activity. Treat these pieces with care and consideration, and know that the natural aging that occurs over time only makes them better.