Snake Pit Ring Silver
- FREE SHIPPING on Orders $100+
- Heirloom Quality Drip
- 100% Sterling Silver
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Two snakes locked in a death-grip, fighting for the right to drain you of your blood. The Snake Pit ring is probably the most detailed piece we've ever produced. Each snake's fully scaled body overlap one another to create a braided band, engraved internally with a P makers mark and a 925 quality branding.
• Designed and Finished in Brooklyn, NY
• Cast With 11 Grams of Solid Sterling Silver
• 925 Embossed Inner-band, Micro P Makers Mark
• Custom PU Leather Carrying Pouch & Embossed Box
• Heirloom Quality Drip (bite it you scum!)
Sterling silver is a precious metal that can tarnish when exposed to water, sweat, bleach, and other industrial chemicals. But don't worry, with a little additional care you can have a piece that will shine for a lifetime!
• Always store in the included PU leather pouch, in a cool / dry place
• Avoid exposure to water and sweat
• After wear, clean with dish soap and water, dry thoroughly before storage
• If you notice signs of tarnish or wear, use a light silver cleaner and avoid any solution which requires the piece to be fully submerged. If done incorrectly this can damage the piece.
FEARS 925 pieces are subject to a distinctive return / refund policy separate from standard Personal Fears pieces. Since this line is crafted from precious metals,all sales are final.
FEARS 925 pieces are cast in solid 925 sterling silver, which is a combination of 92.5% pure silver + 7.5% copper used to intensify luster. This combination of metals has proven to be the perfect durability for high-end jewelry, but it is important to remember that silver is a very soft metal and can scratch and / or bend easily. These pieces are not meant to be worn during physical activity. Treat these pieces with care and consideration, and know that the natural aging that occurs over time only makes them better.